Vblog 1
Just like the readings mentions, “all classrooms are language environments, and language is at the heart of teaching and learning” (Wright, 2019, p. 31). Giving the students all the resources available to learn is a must, and having the experience I had when I first moved here was incredible. It really made me open my eyes on how students can be very successful, keeping in mind the students' learning needs and what is the best way for them to learn. From my own experiences, I believe "learning process of creative constructions and involves trial and error" (Wright, 2019, p. 63). I learned English from speaking to others in the language, and communicating with teachers as well. This ensured that I kept practicing until I made it to the goal. Students deserve every opportunity and chance to become successful and learn their own ways to achieve the goal. My philosophy ties with this because I intent to provide as many resources as I can. This ensures me that they have plenty accommodations they they need, and become successful in the classroom.
References:
Wright W. E. (2019). Foundations for Teaching English Language Learners: Research Theory Policy and Practice (Third). Caslon.
Comments
Post a Comment